Everything is energy, and intention is most important. Most of the energy in our Universe is very random, flowing, unorganized. It is intention that organizes energy; therefore, it is the guiding force behind manifesting. It’s the rudder on the ship.
What do I want is the hardest question we ever ask ourselves. And, it is often skipped over because either we think it should be easier, or we don't have the time to do it. Most of us simply do not know what we want. For some reason, we have lost our vision and just do life as it comes to us. If we do want something, we quickly filter it through societal standards and expectations others have for us. Or, we filter it through a past experience.
Nothing was impossible. Someone may have told you, you couldn't do something, but it wasn't impossible. You were, are, and have always been unlimited. What you are lacking today is the ability to DREAM and have VISION. Once you know what you want, the rest is very easy.
One of the best exercises to get clear on what you want to manifest is to start writing ideas down on a tablet—white paper with blue lines. Keep writing down your ideas of what you’d like to do. Ask your Divine Guidance Team to clearly show you your desires and dreams. Ask for a bigger vision to be presented to you. Find pictures that appeal to you. Start to recognize what you like and what you are drawn to. This takes time. Keep your notebook with you. Continually get more and more clear on what you want. Make your list as accurate as possible. Allow yourself to dream again. Dream Big!
Me personally? I've decided my purpose is to teach entrepreneurialism and manifesting. I see myself feeding kids all over the world. I see myself touching lives in a very profound way. There was no ah-ha moment for me. I just decided. You can, too.
A notorious Harvard study, uncovered that only 3% of people review their goals on a regular basis. This same study showed that the 3% who wrote down and reviewed their goals made more money than the rest of the 97%. So, if you truly want to manifest financial prosperity, start writing your goals down and review them regularly! As far as the fact that 80% of Americans do not have goals--that explains to me why we have so many people sitting in front of the TV and/or wandering the malls. If you don’t know where you are going, how can you ever get there? I believe one of the most positive things we can do for our kids is to help them get clear and excited about what they want to achieve in their life. Let’s teach them that they get to say how they choose for their life to go. Who are we to tell our kids they cannot do something? Now that doesn't mean that you have to supply it for them. Teach them the Manifesting ProcessTM. Let them know that the Universe is abundant and teach them how to tap into that. You have within you the power to create anything you choose. Now, that doesn't mean everything. But, you can create anything you put your mind, spirit and intention to. Here is the Goal Sheet that I use monthly to update, change or track my goals.
She used manifesting to become a top informercial host selling over $50 Million on TV. She is the author of The Power of Manifesting and teaches executives, entrepreneurs and amazing people how to manifest so they can live a higher quality life.
If you'd like to get started, please download a FREE Copy of The Manifesting ProcessTM, her super easy, 6-steps to manifesting.
I have used these 6 Simple Steps over and over to become a Top Infomercial Host selling over $50 Million on TV, create a consistent 6-figure income, relocate my family to warmer weather and better schools, and develop incredible relationships. I promise you, if I can do it, you can do it.
Start your week of right with Manifesting Monday sent directly to your inbox. You'll also receive super cool tools and insights for living a high-qulity life.