First, great manifestors have a burning desire for what they are doing. Think of Thomas Edison, Richard Branson, and Steve Jobs. In manifesting, you want to do something that you absolutely are passionate about. You also want to make the most of your time, your energy, and your resources. It's rarely about the money. It's about living a higher quality of life with passion, clarity and experiences that turn you on. It is about using your creativity, skills and talents.
If you feel stuck or you are tired of doing the same old, same old, here is a quick list that can get you on the fast-track to getting more of what you want quicker than you might expect.
1. Go for what you want whole-heartedly.
Wishful thinking is the anithesis to manifesting. Stop being wishy-washy about what you want. Successful people are direct, to the point, and unapologetic about what they want or why they want...
Happy people tend to be healthier, enjoy work more, live longer, be more successful...the list goes on and on.
Happiness is a choice. It is not a matter of your circumstances. Here are some choices that happy people make to lead happy, love-filled, healthy, successful lives..and attract happy, love-filled successful people! Whether you are single or in a relationship, it is important to first have a great relationship with yourself.
1. Release resentments. Resentment ruins more great relationships than anything else. Learn to communicate and let go. You will find that misery does not love company. Instead, be one to forgive easily and move on. (That doesn't mean be a doormat.)
2. Practice random acts of kindness. Every time you reach out to do something kind, your brain produces serotonin, a hormone that eases tension and lifts your spirits. Start practicing random acts of kindness and you will find your entire day brightens. Offer to return a...
I was goofing around with a friend and he said, "Why don't you go out and manifest a Land Rover for me!" We laughed, and I was happy that he shared with me what he wanted. And, then I had to break the news to him that wanting me to manifest on his behalf wasn't such a great idea. (I think I kinda took the wind out of his sails, and maybe he thought I didn't want to do that for him. And, I did, but I can't!)
Here's the story I shared with him to make my point so he knew that having what he wants is important to me, I just don't have the kind of power it takes to do it FOR him. Like many kids do, my kids were always coming to me asking for me to have things happen FOR them. And, because I love them very much, I was always trying to do what I could so they could have what they wanted.
However, I was getting frustrated by the pressure of TRYING to do it for them. And then one day, my friend, John, gave me one of the most valuable...
Happiness is a choice. It is not a matter of your circumstances. Here are some choices that happy people make to lead happy, love-filled, healthy, successful lives!
1. Release resentments. Hey, I believe resentment ruins more great resentments. Learn to communicate and let go. You will find that misery does not love company. Instead, be one to forgive easily.
2. Practice random acts of kindness. Every time you reach out to do something kind, your brain produces serotonin, a hormone that eases tension and lifts your spirits. Start practicing random acts of kindness and you will find your entire day brightens. Offer to return a grocery cart for someone, grab a second cup of coffee to give to someone.
3. Express gratitude for what you already have! If you are reading this, you are already in the 1% club of people in the world. As you write or say out...
It was said to me today, that as Americans we think we need to SLOW down, when in reality we don't need to slow down, we need to CALM down! Today, I set out to intentionally manifest a calm and happy day for myself. I started my day by choosing a lovely sea blue blouse to wear--a color I know that my sweetie loves because of how blue it makes my eyes look. It made me smile to pick something he would like, even though I won't be seeing him. (I'm going to tell one on myself...I made a short little video to text him, just to let him know I wished him a great day--just so he could see...ha ha. That was really fun for me.) Light blue is the color of the sky and the color of the sea. I have found that this particular color makes me feel the most calm. Do you ever consider color and your mood when you are picking out something to wear for the day? You might want to try it! Look at the colors in your closet and see how they make you...
I have used these 6 Simple Steps over and over to become a Top Infomercial Host selling over $50 Million on TV, create a consistent 6-figure income, relocate my family to warmer weather and better schools, and develop incredible relationships. I promise you, if I can do it, you can do it.
Start your week of right with Manifesting Monday sent directly to your inbox. You'll also receive super cool tools and insights for living your dream life.